If your university has an average size of 20,300 students and faculty then every year your university members:
- Collectively print over 2,103,878 flyers
- Waste 7,174 pounds or 3.25 tons of paper just on flyers
- Consume 2,221 gallons of oil to produce paper
- Consume 22,780 gallons of water to make paper
- Use 10.74 cubic yards of landfill for paper waste
- Use 13,340 kWh of electricity just to make paper
- Effectively chop down 58 Trees
Here is your opportunity to make the change. Get your student organization to join the 2013 Flyer Contest.
Click below to find out how to participate.